|Magical Drop F|
PlayStation Box Art
Data East, Hamster, Major Wave
October 21, 1999
Magical Drop 4
Magical Drop F - Daibouken Mo Rakujyanai! (マジカルドロップF - 大冒険 も 楽じゃない, Magical Drop F: The Big Adventure is Not Easy) is the fourth main Magical Drop game. It was released exclusively for the Sony PlayStation on October 21, 1999. Magical Drop F includes character-specific items that have various effects when activated.
- High Priestess
- Strength II
- Hanged Man
- Wheel of Fortune
- Burnz (Secret Character)
- Black Pierrot (cameo on Strength II's dizzified head)
- Fool Cat (appears alongside Fool)
- Leo the Lion (appears alongside Strength Jr.)
- A white-haired girl with a teddy bear (Story mode)
- A male villager (Story Mode)
- A male woodsperson (Story Mode)
- A female villager (Story Mode)
- A male guard (Story Mode)
- Bunny Magician (Story Mode)
- An old man (Story Mode)
- A native village girl (Story Mode)
- Princess Star (Story Mode)
1P Vs. COM Stage Order Edit
NOTE: From stages 2-7, one group of characters will be chosen at random. Fool remains on Stage 1, Fortune remains on the final stage, and Burnz can be challenged on the secret stage. However, they do not count on some of these groups. See "Trivia" for the objective on how to reach Burnz's stage.
|Stage Number||Villains||Males||World's Warriors||Master Challengers||Heroes||Neo Challengers||Females (1)||Females (2)|
|2||Devil||Emperor||Hierophant||High Priestess||Lovers||Magician||Strength II||World|
|Final||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune||Wheel of Fortune|
NOTE: The player must defeat all of the characters that were shown in this exact order.
|Final||Wheel of Fortune|
Voice Cast Edit
|Akira Suda||Fool, Giuseppe (Butasan)|
|Yui Horie||Star, Fool Cat (Fool Neko)|
|Yūko Mizutani||Justice, High Priestess|
|Ai Orikasa||Strength II, Empress|
|K. ta Nishihara||Emperor|
|Mari Mashiba||Hierophant, Sun|
|Satomi Kōrogi||Rini, World|
|Hideki Ogihara||Chariot, Tower|
|Ken Yamaguchi||Strength, Hanged Man|
|Takayasu Usui||Hermit, Burnz, Leo (Gao Gao)|
|Naoko Matsui||Fortune, Devil|
|Yuka Tokumitsu||Temperance, Death|
- Burnz's stage can be reached in 1P vs. COM, after scoring at least 150,000 or more points on the medium difficulty, and 1,500,000 points on the hard difficulty without having a chance to use a continue.
- World and Burnz do not visually change when their items are used.
- Black Pierrot is the only character from Magical Drop III who is not playable in this game. He does, however, cameo in one of Strength II's animations.
- Four characters in the Character Artwork concept pages are misspelt:
- Magician as "Mgician"
- Judgement as "Judement"
- Emperor as "Empereor"
- Temperance as "Tenperance"
- Whether intentional or purely coincidental, Magical Drop F shares many similarities with Puyo Puyo~n. Both puzzle games are the fourth mainline entries in their respective series, released in 1999, were console-exclusive entries in traditionally arcade-based series, changed from super-deformed art to slightly more realistic proportions, and introduced character-specific powers.
Others (including screenshots)Edit
|Magical Drop - Magical Drop II - Magical Drop III - Magical Drop F - Magical Drop V|
|Magical Drop for WonderSwan - Magical Drop Pocket - Magical Drop (Game Boy Color) - Magical Drop Touch|
|Characters of Chain Reaction (Magical Drop in Japan)|
|Characters of Magical Drop II|
|Characters of Magical Drop III|